Print   Go to top of page

Other people who can help providers

Fair Work Ombudsman

Helps employers understand their rights and responsibilities under Australia workplace laws.

Phone: 13 13 94

Workplace Health and Safety Queensland

Information about workplace health and safety requirements.

Phone: 1300 362 128

WorkCover Queensland

If you employ Queensland workers, you will need to insure them against workplace accidents. WorkCover Queensland's accident insurance policy will cover the cost of a work-related injury, as set out in workers’ compensation legislation.

Phone: 1300 362 128

Residential Tenancies Authority

Information about tenancy information and support, bond management, dispute resolution and policy and education services.

Phone: 1300 366 311

Australian Government

Information on immigration and visas

Last updated 06 April 2018