Report a problem
The Labour Hire Licensing Compliance Unit works in partnership with other agencies to protect labour hire workers from being:
- treated unfairly
- stopped from taking leave or adequate breaks from work
- given unsatisfactory equipment to do their job
- made to work in unsatisfactory health and safety conditions
- housed in sub-standard accommodation
- transported in unsafe vehicles
- threatened, bullied or subjected to violence or intimidation.
If you have concerns or information about the mistreatment of workers, a labour hire provider operating without a licence or a business using an unlicensed labour hire provider, you can help us protect vulnerable workers and promote the integrity of the labour hire industry in one of three ways:
- Report the problem through the online Report a problem form.
- Call 1300 576 088 from within Australia, to report your problem in confidence.
- Report a problem by making an anonymous report.
Operating hours are 9.00am – 4.30pm, Monday-Friday except public holidays.
International callers can report a problem on +617 3874 2280.
If you are having problems with your licence application, or if you would like any further information or guidance on the scheme please contact us.