The Labour Hire Licensing Act 2017 establishes a number of changes to a licensee that must be declared within 14 days of the change.
These changes include:
- a change in any of the following details contained in the register for the licensee:
- business name
- contact details.
Please note, if your business has changed ABN or their legal entity name, you will need to contact Labour Hire Licensing on 1300 576 088
- providing accommodation (where you haven't previously declared).
- disciplinary or enforcement action taken or started against you in relation to:
- the Fair work Act 2009 (CTH)
- the Migration Act 1958 (QLD)
- the Anti-discrimination Act 1991 (QLD)
- the Sex Discrimination Act 1984 (CTH)
- the accommodation laws:
- Fire and Emergency Services Act 2009 (QLD)
- Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 (QLD)
- Any law or by-law of a local council in relation to accommodation
- Corresponding state, territory or Commonwealth laws
- safety laws:
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011
- Electrical Safety Act 2011
- Safety in Recreational Water Activities Act 2011
- Any corresponding state, territory or Commonwealth laws
- the Workers' Compensation and Rehabilitation Act 2003
- other industry specific laws:
- Building and Construction Industry (Portable Long Service Leave) Act 2005 (QLD)
- Contract Cleaning Industry (Portable Long Service Leave) Act 2005 (QLD)
- Transport Operations (Marine Safety) Act 1994 (QLD)
- Transport Operations (Passenger Transport) Act 1994 (QLD)
- supplying workers who hold a specific visa under the Migration Act 1958 (CTH) (where you haven't previously declared).
- whether a licensee (if an individual), executive officer or nominated officer has been made insolvent under administration under the Corporations Act, section 9
- whether a corporation has been placed into administration, receivership or liquidation while the person was an executive officer of the corporation
- whether a licensee (if an individual), executive officer or nominated officer has been disqualified from managing corporations under the Corporations Act
- whether a licensee (if an individual), executive officer or nominated officer is convicted of a serious criminal offence.
To update your details or to declare a change of circumstance, sign in to the portal and select 'Applications' on the left hand side.
Last updated 24 July 2019